- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 50 g (0.1-pound) graduation and high capacity of 300 kg (660 pounds).
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
The 360° measuring station seca directprint 284 measures and weighs in a single step. Other benefits include the high-capacity scale integrated in a slip resistant glass platform with an anti-tip column design, heel positioner and the solid headpiece with the integrated seca Frankfurt Line ‒ for precise head positioning. The seca directprint 284 is equipped with two displays, one is for a direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other, a three-line multi-function touch display that shows height, weight and the automatically calculated BMI. On top of all that, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and wirelessly transmits all measurements via the seca 360° wireless.