The digital technology used in Thopaz+ allows medical staff to monitor patients and record key therapeutic indicators such as air leak, fluid drainage and intrapleural pressure. Real-time recording of objective data allows the medical team to streamline care delivery and improve patient outcomes.
- Electronically measure and record all key parameters used in chest drainage management
- Select optimal level of patient chest pressure
- Ease of use streamlines surgical care for doctors and provide convenience for nurses and hospital staff
- Improves patient satisfaction and comfort by providing full mobility with quiet pump operation
- Reduces patient length of stay in hospital and helps to control costs